Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Let's See What Happens


Welcome to the NHS class of 1990 blog. Some of us are still in Jonesboro while others are gone. This blog will be a fun way to stay in touch, post pictures, and maybe even plan a reunion someday soon - we've passed 15, so I guess we'll work on a 20. We could still have mini-reunions like this one when we get the chance.

Anyway, if you want to post, just e-mail me and I'll send you the username and password. I will be the administrator since I set it up, but it is for everyone's use. We'll see what happens.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

Here is a picture of some of us who got together in Jonesboro over the Thanksgiving holiday.

Also, send me any new e-mail addresses you have to add to our mailing list.
rsjohnson6@cox-internet.com (which will soon change, I'll let you know).

Stacey Canada Johnson

No comments: